Get More Information
Our Super Specialty Services
Bone and JointJoint replacement surgeries at affordable cost using computer assisted technology and latest implants
Spine SurgeryMinimally Invasive Spine Surgery at top spine hospital in India, Affordable Spine Surgery Packages
Cancer TreatmentCancer Treatment using latest and highly advanced technology like Cyberknife, Novalis, VMAT technology
Heart SurgeryTop Cardiac Hospitals in India offering high quality adult and pediatric heart surgeries, at affordable cost
Cosmetic SurgeryCosmetic, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery packages offered by India’s leading Cosmetic Surgery Centers
Obesity SurgeryLaparoscopic surgeons in India offering Minimal Access weight-loss surgery, Keyhole Surgery, Bariatric Surgery
Transplant SurgeryTransplant Surgery Hospitals in India offering Living Donor Transplant surgeries with zero waiting time and affordable cost
Infertility TreatmentLeading Infertility Treatment Centers in India offering Invitro Fertilization (IVF), Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Dental TreatmentDental Treatment Centers in India offering Nobel Biocare Dental Implants, Jaw Repositioning Surgery, Zygomatic Implants
Brain and NeuroTop Neurologists and Neurosurgeons in India performing advanced neuro procedures
- Liver is necessary for survival. It is one of the most vital organs which is the largest gland in human body. Liver does detoxification, protein synthesis, and production of biochemicals necessary for digestion. Human liver is a reddish-brown coloured organ weighing around 1.4–1.6 kgs, with four lobes of unequal size and shape. The liver overlies the gallbladder and to the right of the stomach. Liver performs more than 500 functions. Currently to compensate for the absence of liver function in long term there is no way, although in short term liver dialysis can be used.
Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
- A special soft, flexible, spongy, fatty tissue that houses stem cells and it is found inside a few large bones is called Bone marrow. In the bone marrow the development and storage of 95% of the body’s blood cells occurs. There are three kinds of blood cells:
- White blood cells (Leucocytes)- These fight Infection
- Red Blood Cells (Erythrocytes)- They carry oxygen to and are responsible for removal of waste products from different organs and tissues.
- Platelets- It helps the blood to dot.
HIFU for Cancer Treatment
- High Intensity Focussed Ultrasound (HIFU) is the latest and a most advanced medical procedure which is very precise. HIFU procedure uses the power of ultrasound waves to destroy deep-seated cancer tissue with pinpoint accuracy for treatment. HIFU is a state-of-the-art acoustic ablation technique. HIFU is a very recent addition in the armour of the medical world for cancer treatment. The main benefits of this treatment are that it is minimally invasive, it generates in-depth and precise tissue necrosis, there is no effect on the surrounding healthy areas, shorter hospital stay and quicker recovery.
- Diseased or non-functioning kidneys of a patient are removed and replaced by a healthy, functioning kidney from a living or brain-dead donor In a kidney transplant surgery. Those patients who are suffering from chronic kidney failure, or end-stage renal disease (ESRD) opt for this surgery. The kidneys may be damaged by a disease, disorder, or a congenital condition. The most common causes of ESRD are Chronic Glomerulonephritis, Diabetes, Hypertension, and Cystic renal disease. The kidneys are no longer capable of adequately removing fluids and wastes from the body once they are damaged, or of maintaining the proper level of certain kidney-regulated chemicals in the bloodstream.
“Our trip to India was smooth, sweet, wonderful, to be sincere I do not know the right word to qualify it. You made us feel more than at home and showered us with love and care, which I think that contributed to my quick recovery.”
“I saved a lot on my Hip Replacement surgery. My decision to go to India was worth every penny. I talked to my surgeon in India over phone and got all my questions answered and satisfied before arriving in India”
“On arrival at India, all arrangements were already made to take us from the airport to the hospital where the doctors and the nurses were waiting. My treatment was started the immediately the same day.”
Call +91-955 576 0444, +91-989 907 2838